Friday, November 19, 2010

Jonathan Adler: "Your home should make you happy"

Happy Friday Everyone!

I have some ambitious plans for the weekend--which include hanging my boots on my newly purchased boot rod/hanger set, and making the $5 Wreath I posted last week.

Look out for both of these posts next week, plus a big post on Bathrooms and a tour of my city Falls Church.

I will also be on the hunt for dining chairs and a large area rug...both for my basement, and I would secretly love to paint my shutters, but even I'm not that delusional :)

In the meantime, I thought we could swoon over some photos of Jonathan Adler's designs:


(According to House & Home Magazine) New York designer (you can also find a low-cost line at Target) Jonathan Adler is known for this witty and colorful interiors, whimsical pottery, bright textiles and sleek furniture, Adler's manifesto : "Your home should make you happy." 

Amen!

(All images courtesy of House & Home)


Art Gray

Art Gray

Annie Schlechter

Annie Schlechter

Annie Schlechter

Annie Schlechter
Jason Schmidt
Jason Schmidt

Jason Schmidt
Jason Schmidt

Jason Schmidt


No comments:

Post a Comment