Monday, September 27, 2010

Trade Tool: Olio Board

Happy Monday...on this rainy day :)

Whenever I start creating a space, I always do a mood board first. Sometimes I just send my friend's mood boards I think they would like :) I usually work off of Photoshop & Illustrator, which are both quite expensive.






A couple of month's ago, I found this awesome online tool called OlioBoard that I wanted to share with you!

Olioboard is an interactive tool to experiment with the style, and mix and match items to create the  mood of a space.

You can use your own collection of saved images, or you can look through the OlioBoard library of countless pieces from over 250 brands like West Elm, Crate & Barrel, and Ikea.

This is super user-friendly, and I love searching their images...and it's FREE!!!!

Plus, they have a great community page where you can check out other people's mood boards, see what pieces they are using, comment on them, and follow them. Check out this creator, BMore Guy's mood board:


Whether you are an interior designer, or just an obsessed hobbyist like me, this is really fun to play around with, and hopefully will inspire your next design!

Send me some of your moodboards...I would love to post them!

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. I could never figure out photoshop...I need to give this a try! Apparently there is also a mood board app!

    ReplyDelete