Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover...on second thought?

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry for the lack of post on Friday...I was enjoying one of the most beautiful weekend ever at Bethany Beach! 

And now I am back a little more rested, a little tanner, and ready for a great week of fun design.

Of course I couldn't be in Bethany without visiting my favorite antique store of all time, Beach Plum. I found two amazing pieces...for a steal...and can't wait to share them with you later this week.

But for today, I thought I'd share a super fun idea I came across. If you are like me and dream of built-in-bookcases...and items to fill the bookcases with, you have to check this out:

 

Neapolitan is a super cool company that re-covers vintage books by replacing the old original jacket with a modern looking paper jacket, and hand-calligraphed title.

This is such a great idea whether you want to fill bookcases or just update your coffee table. 

And with the Holidays just around the corner...any of these would make a fabulous gift for book lovers!

Check out their shop on Etsy shop here. 

If anyone is listening...I'll take Pride & Prejudice in a snakeskin print :)

No comments:

Post a Comment