Monday, September 13, 2010

Modern Dream: Home Office

If you have read my blog for the past couple of weeks, you know that:

A: I love my job but...
B: Lately, I'm having a hard time establishing a work/life balance

A wise woman (I can't remember who she was) once said, you can only be truly good at being 3 things at any time in your life. I really believe has some truth!

In my ideal world I would have enough time in the day to be a great friend / wife / daughter / sister, while being good at my job, good to myself (ie working out), and allowing myself a truly creative outlet like this blog! But since there are only 24 hours in a day, and I'm usually working 10-12 of those hours, and I'm sleeping for the other 6...it leads me to ask...how much can you really be good at in the remaining 6 hours a day? 

In honor of this inner struggle, I thought I would post some of my favorite images of Home Offices.

How inspiring!
AND THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEEN HOME OFFICES:

OUI OUI!

No comments:

Post a Comment