Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday 10.28.11

Happy Friday everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I have been working off site this week and haven't had a second to breathe. But it's Friday, so I'm happy!!

This weekend  I plan on relaxing (again), doing some sofa window shopping (word on the street is the Crate & Barrel outlet in Old Town Alexandria has a ton of sofas so I'm going to start there) and spending time with my hubby. I also might start researching some great Thanksgiving recipes, since I'm hosting for my family the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a super pretty, feminine room that I just adore. If you are a woman living by yourself, this is totally the time to rock pink in your apartment...believe me once you get married your husband will never let you paint a room pink. Isn't it just lovely!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Image via House & Home

No comments:

Post a Comment