Thursday, October 13, 2011

Calendar turned into wall art

So my design presentation was a success! I went second out of 15 which I think always helps because the presentations only got better and better. I am just trying to crawl through the next two days and then I am literally not leaving my house all weekend and catching up on sleep!

In the meantime, I was browsing Rue Magazine's website and absolutely loved this company they profiled: Rifle Paper Co.

(According to their website) Rifle Paper Co is a boutique stationery brand and design studio. Their products feature creator Anna Bond's whimsical designs which often include hand-painted illustrations and lettering to compose a style that feels both nostalgic and timeless. All of Rifle Paper Co.'s  products are currently printed locally in the U.S. using environmentally friendly papers & printing and then assembled by hand by an in-house production team.

This floral calendar totally spoke to me, and I would love to frame each of these months and hang in my new office :)




Don't you think the elegant vintage nature of these prints would look beautiful against the bold stripes and antique gold accents:

Here's a great example of how designer Kirsten Krason over at 6th Street Design School turned a calendar into a gorgeous art display! I want those frames!


I'm also totally digging Rifle Paper Co.'s Thank you and Just Because cards below...



No comments:

Post a Comment