Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Tuesday! I know I'm always saying I'm dreaming about fall...but after a beautiful weekend in Sun Valley, Idaho where we slept with our windows open and awoke to 40 degree crisp mornings that eventually turned into 80 degree beautiful days...I am definitely dreaming about fall!

This is the time of year where I want to throw out all of my coastal decor and bring in some hearty fall colors including charcoal and orange...and definitely some wool blankets.

Two companies that offer totally chic, fall inspired, wool blankets are Pendleton & Coyuchi.

Check out some of their pieces below:






Can't you see throwing one of these over a beautiful white bedding ensemble to give it a little grit? Or taking it to a soccer game or outdoor concert? Ahhhhh....I can already smell the warm apple cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment