Thursday, September 15, 2011

Restoration Hardware Baby & Child...For Grownups!

Today is the final day of my work madness. Sure it will only be a brief relief but I'll take it! For the past two weeks all I've been able to do is work, eat and sleep :) But next week I'm hoping for a return to semi-normalcy.

So the other night, when I just couldn't stare at my work computer anymore...I quickly perused my favorite online stores and blogs, and I was blown away by how cool Restoration Hardware's baby & child accessory line was. None of these scream baby--and can be used in any room in your house!

Check out some of the pieces I'm eyeing below...especially the pendant lighting (all for under $300) and then charcoal/white pillows.








I think I'm going to have one of these embroidered with my last name--this would look amazing on my bed!


I don't know why but I am completely charmed by these school pillows--I especially love the Spectacles!



No comments:

Post a Comment