Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anniversary + Lonny = Good day!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I had yesterday off and it was amazing! What a great long weekend full of family time.

And today is my three year anniversary with the most wonderful husband ever! I am such a lucky girl!





And now back to design. I had the chance to devour the newest Lonny issue over the weekend. Here are some of my favorite pics!

I love this simple design for maybe my guest room downstairs? I love all of the gold frames and black iron bed (which I already have).
When I find my inspirational kick-off fabric for my upstairs guest room...I think it would be cool to paint the dresser a bold color like this peacock teal.
Just thought I'd include since it kind of looks like my current bathroom :)
I'd love to get my wing back chair (I bought for $20) reupholstered in a navy velvet like this chair! Seriously, a room looks so much better with gold frames...is everyone over silver or is it just me?
And here is my favorite feature...the bathroom reno. I love the neural palette  of camel, cream, and warm wood. (the pink rain boots and claw foot tub don't hurt either)

But look how beautiful this space is? I love the wallpaper, mirror, vanity and chandelier! I'm always thinking bolder is better in small bathrooms but this is just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment