Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Grass Green Pillows

Happy Tuesday everyone...man I  love a short work week :) I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend...I spent a relaxing weekend at the beach and then early Monday came home to get organized, do some yard work and feel productive!

So remember a couple weeks ago, when I said how I was digging the color grass green? Well I finally bought some great grass green linen pillows and put my bright red couch pillows on the bench (that's a sports reference meaning I'm not using them right now...I didn't actually put them on a bench :)

I never thought green would actually go with my older than old (and hopefully on their way to the forever bench) tan couches--but they look great and instantly give my living room a new look.


This is totally random, but I had to show it. How cute is this laminate flooring at my sister's boyfriend's (are you keeping up?) clubhouse? It almost looks like bricks! I would love something like this in my basement!!
And finally, here are the super cute rose bushes (Ryan's birthday gift courtesy of my mom & dad) that Ryan planted last weekend. He did an awesome job, and now we just have to water them a million times over to make sure they don't die during this heat.
I can't wait for them to get big just like our other rose bushes we planted last year. Look how big they are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment