Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Relax at Courtney Cox's house

So I just had to share Courtney Cox's new Malibu Beach home featured in this month's Elle Decor magazine.

According to Elle Decor, The midcentury structure sits high above the Pacific on two acres that include guest cottages, a tennis house and court, a screening room, and a saltwater swimming pool.
Her previous home, designed by groundbreaking modernist architect John Lautner.

Says Cox, "The curvy, futuristic, Lautner-designed residence was “the most amazing place I’ve ever lived in,” she says. “But there was no way to replicate that. You don’t want to half-ass a Lautner house. So I decided with this house to go a completely different route. I wanted it to look like a modern barn.”

Her house is a soothing mix of whites, light gray, charcoal and pops of violet and berry. It's the perfect blend of contemporary finishes with old-world accents.


Check out the beautiful photos from Photographer Simon Upton below.

Don't you already feel more relaxed??



I love this--it's irreverent, charming and funny. I love that Courtney Cox doesn't seem to take life too seriously!








I want these light pendants!










No comments:

Post a Comment