Monday, June 6, 2011

Romantic Guest Rooms

So there are too many upsides to having beautiful weather and lots of family + friends to even list! However, the one downside is that during the spring/summer months Ryan and I are constantly traveling. Either to visit a friend or to take advantage of my in-law's beach house! Again a good problem to have I know...but when your to-do-around-the-house list is miles long it doesn't leave you feeling productive in any sense.

The past three weekends we have been in the Hamptons, Bethany Beach, and then this past weekend on Long Island. This upcoming weekend is the first weekend home Ryan and I will both be home with only local plans...so here comes my list!

Especially since the following weekend my girlfriends are coming down to DC for a visit--que Guest Room Update :)

I have never paid much attention to my upstairs guest room...and while I know I won't be able to transform anything by next week, I do hope I can hang some pictures, and bring some shots of color in through a throw or pillow maybe? And then of course the long awaited basement wall gallery needs to be complete! That's it nothing major :)

So in honor I thought I'd post a couple fabulous guest rooms! You will notice that all of these guest rooms skew romantic...however I did find them in Country Living :)











No comments:

Post a Comment