Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekend Goal: Organizing my Bathroom

Happy Friday!

Here is a beautiful photo for inspiration this weekend. I've been promised spring is around the corner!


This weekend, my goal is to do one home project--since I've been totally slacking on home repair.

What project do I have my sights set on? Organizing my bathroom & linen closet. I am desperate to patch up a hole I created in my bathroom wall when I gracefully :) removed the old towel bar--needless to say half the wall came down with the bar.  But once I patch up the wall--I really want to repaint the bathroom.

So in an effort to prepare--I've decided to take down my over-the-toilet Etagere (which I totally hate) consolidate my products, and get ready to install a proper cabinet, once I paint.

I'm  also going to organize my linen closet, and hopefully buy an organizational caddy for all of my products I don't need on a daily basis.

So there you have it...my promise to be semi-productive this weekend. Check back next week for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment