Thursday, February 10, 2011

Designer Profile: Jill Rosenwald

Last night I was reading my new Elle Decor magazine, and while I was flipping through mostly unimpressed I came across one of Jill Rosenwald's ceramic vases...and it was the highlight of the magazine!

I have long been a fan of Jill Rosenwald since I heard about her on one of my fav blogs, Elements of Style. Jill is a Boston ceramist and last year created a rug that the design world was obsessed with. 



Check out some of her beautiful ceramics below: You can buy Jill's ceramics on her etsy shop .

 







 

She also creates fabulous ceramic lamps:
 
And now Jill Rosenwald is expanding her rug collection. Launch date TBD, but I'll definitely let you know! How amazing are these rugs!!!





1 comment:

  1. hi there heather, i just found this..so muchas muchas gracias for posting about me and our work here at the studio and beyond with rugs. so..to update you..we have since changed the website so go check it out for sure..and the rugs will debut in augusst, and i believe you will be able to pop over to our website and get yourself one of the new ones..stay tuned

    ReplyDelete