Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wisteria Furniture Sale

Wisteria, one of my favorite shops, is having a great sale on furniture. Everything is 20% off.

Check out some of my favorites below...

I would love to replace my old leather ottoman upstairs with something fantastic like this Spanish marble top coffee table!
This French Directoire bookcase is tres chic and looks very similar to something that is in Restoration Hardware currently for 4x the price!
This French Shopkeepers Shelving is a great piece if you are without built-in bookshelves. And at $319 it blows anything you can find at Ikea out of the water! I think this would look great in a certain NYC apartment :)
And for the other NYC apartment, I think this Oversized Tufted Ottoman would work perfectly. Do you like how I'm speaking in code to my two girlfriends who just moved to NYC?? :)
And if you are looking for a unique, almost romantic farmhouse (yes I just said that) dining table...think Kerri Russell's Brooklyn Brownstone...look no further than this gray washed Trestle Table. Love!
And lastly, I have loved this Black Bowfront Chest forever. It would look stunning in a bedroom, living room, entryway...the list goes on and on.
Ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment