Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Crush: High Street Market

I wanted to send out a little blog love today. Not too long ago I came across a blogger,  Kelly Robson, who has a fabulous blog & Etsy store...and an interior design business out of Philadelphia....so jealous!

She is currently fixing up a 120 year old house...and it is wild to watch her progress.

Plus I am in love with everything she is selling on her Etsy store, High Street Market. Take a look at some of the pieces available below...








Here is Kelly and her interior design website which is coming soon...


Check out her most recent before/after of her shed. I absolutely adore the matte black (Behr Cracked Pepper) I would love to do something exactly like this with my shed (aka future patio bar) next summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment