Monday, August 29, 2011

Sheryl Crow's lovely HH home in Architectural Digest

Hi friends & family,

Sorry for the scattered posts last week, it was a rough one to say the very least...plus add in an earthquake and hurricane and work madness and it was almost too much for one person to take :)

But I am back and energized. I have my first interior design class at the Corcoran this Wednesday and I am over the moon!!

But in the meantime, I thought I'd start of the week with pics of forever low-key Sheryl Crow's Hollywood Hills estate (yes estate, she owns 11 acres and 3 adjoining homes in the Hills). It is eclectic with major nods toward a Spanish heritage...but still modern and romantic.

You know I am a sucker for white walls and black framed windows...you just can't go wrong. Everything you add to the room after this looks fabulous!! I loved that she collected all of this over her travels and didn't use a designer. It looks perfectly collected, and edited.

I would give my right arm (okay maybe not literally my arm) to be laying in that hammock with a good  book and a sweet tea right now!



 
Photography by Roger Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment