Friday, March 18, 2011

Finding graphic inspiration in unlikely spots

Man I have never been more ready for the weekend! This week was brutal on my sleep needs, and I'm ready to relax and hang around my house.

Some small items I want to tackle are...finding more vintage frames for my to-be-basement-gallery, possibly sanding and spray painting my side table, and buying the supplies for my staircase reno (more on that later).

Next week look out for posts on tabletop styling & interesting ways to dress a mantel and fireplace.

Meanwhile...the other day I was looking for some fun graphic pillows, and I visited the Potterybarn Teen site for the first time in a while!

I have to remind myself to check this site more frequently, as they have a ton of great graphic pieces that are great for people of all ages. Check out some of the great finds below...

These rugs would be great in a bathroom, mudroom, our screened porch in the spring/summer.
 I would love these graphic pillows in a guest room or entry way on a chair!







Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment