Friday, January 7, 2011

Perfect for a Winter Weekend

So yesterday after I posted the Dwell rug, it sold out online! Coincidence...I'm sure--but still cool :) Don't worry they will have it back in stock in 3-4 weeks. Moving on...

With snow in the forecast this weekend, I thought it would be the perfect time to post these photos.

Is this not the perfect winter weekend getaway? I don't think there is anything I love more than exposed brick. It really is all the decor you need in a room.



Yumm...I can just imagine snuggling up under a faux fur throw with some hot chocolate and a stack of shelter mags...that is my happy place!

I hope everyone has a happy Friday and wonderful weekend. I am off to New Jersey to visit family...but poor Ryan has a list a mile long of things-to-do-around-the-house back in Falls Church :)

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment