Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hamptons Chic: Princess Margaret Hospital Show House

So I'm always saying how (besides Dominio...may you RIP) Canadian House & Home is my favorite design mag--well this year they designed the Princess Margaret Hospital Show House to be Hamptons Chic...and let me say...they nailed it!

Editor Lynda Reeves, Working closely with renowned architect Gordon Ridgely, builder PCM and landscape designer Ronald Holbrook, designed a home that was inspired by Diane Keaton's Hamptons house in Something's Gotta Give--which as you can imagine is the most requested house design EVER. Seriously, I think that this point designers can specialize in Diane Keaton's Hamptons house in Something's Gotta Give...or just a general degree in Nancy Meyers movie design (think The Holiday, Sleepless in Seattle, etc.)

I am truly in love!



I adore these light fixture...and don't get me started on the black kitchen--brilliant!


 I spy the West Elm Paisley Print duvet & Crate & Barrel Colette Bed...


 I love the idea of a black and white bathroom!


Source: House & Home December 2010 issue 
Photographer: Michael Graydon

No comments:

Post a Comment