Ryan was out of town this weekend so my parents came to stay with me and help me get some major things done around the house.
I love when my parents come over. Not only do they help me tackle projects Ryan and I have been putting off forever, but we have so much fun together!!! I am so lucky to have them...and promised them I'd give a little shout out today!!!
Okay here are some things we accomplished:
- Grouted a few tiles in kitchen that were coming a part
- Hung bathroom cabinets in both bathrooms
- Hung wooden blinds in bedroom & office
- Hung newly framed Sailboat print in family room
- Hung thrift-store mirror in family room
- Almost spray painted the shutters black--but had reservations and decided to leave white
|Family Room with new Sailboat Print|
|Office window with new wooden blinds|
|Close Up of Sailboat Print...with Charcoal / Orange / White Custom Matting|
|My new favorite accessory - Coral|
|My thrift-store mirror and thrift-store lobster plate|
|Basement Bathroom Cabinet|
|My wall gallery progress :)|
|Look how pretty the azaelas are coming in! Sorry our grass is so long...I told you Ryan is out of town :)|
|Our rose bushes are growing out of control...I can't wait until we can properly trim them back!|
|Love the hot pink!|
|These hosta were transplanted from our back yard...and are thriving in the front!|
|We are planning to plant a Holly in this empty space!|
I hope everyone has a great week!