Monday, November 28, 2011

Navy + Orange Nursery

I'm back! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. This has been the longest I've ever gone, and I've missed it every day! To say I've been a little overwhelmed is the understatement of the century! Between work, school, the holidays...oh yeah and did I forget to mention...I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant!! :)

That's right! I'm having a little boy, due in late March/early April. So exciting!!!

Which has made me focusing on nursery designs...I think I'm going to do a preppy navy/orange/white

Something like this...

I love when baby rooms are charming without being overly baby!

Check out some other super cool navy & orange spaces & ensembles...







And here's a photo of me preggers...



1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!!! you look absolutely beautiful! loveee this nursery!

    ReplyDelete