Monday, November 7, 2011

A good window display

A good home window display will literally make me stop in my tracks and I instantly imagine what it would be like to live in this space! I remember when I was at Boston U and working retail on Newbury Street I would go into the Potterybarn on my break and sit and dream about what my "grown up" house would one day look like.

This weekend a super cute window display at Z Gallerie literally made me stop and take a photo, much to the mall walkers dismay. I love the winter rustic vibe with the charming numbered canisters, pewter plates, iron owl watching over and glass apothecary-like decanter...all set on top of a rustic dining room table with a white birch tree in the background...love!


Here are some other fabulous accessories I am loving from Z Gallerie








No comments:

Post a Comment