Friday, April 22, 2011

Sabrina Soto -- Please run in to me at Target in Rockville :)

Happy Friday everyone. Let me tell you getting back from vacation mid-week is brutal on your body. I don't know which side is up, and I am definitely looking forward to being a homebody this weekend!

Plans include sleeping, watching The King's Speech (again), and finally hanging my basement wall gallery.

But in the meantime, I came across this past article in Bethesda Magazine about Sabrina Soto and I almost spit out my Grande Non-Fat Cinnamon Dolce Latte when I learned that she lives in my town! Well technically she now lives in Bethesda, and I live in Falls Church...but we did both live in Dupont Circle for 3 years at the same time together...and we both shop at the same Homegoods and Target in Rockville!
Photo credit: Stacy Zarin-Goldberg

I know I have professed my love for Sabrina many times on this blog. She is such a rock star. I especially love when she pushes the male homeowners aside on her show, Get it Sold, to rewire and hang chandeliers, and do yard work, all while looking super cute in ballet flats!

I also love that she moved her mom out to this area to be her official shopper. My mom and I always talk about how cool it would be to stage homes.

And now that she is a home style expert for Target, offering design advice on the company’s website and in catalogs and TV commercials, and a home scent designer for Procter & Gamble’s Gain laundry and dish detergents and Febreze air fresheners...we are going to be seeing a lot more of Sabrina...everywhere!

I just hope I run in to her in Target....I will literally start crying and try to hug her :)

To read the full article, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment