Sorry I've been a little under the weather this week. Today is my last class and I am officially relieved. What a great experience, but super time-consuming!
For my final project we had to create a construction document--this is what you'd typically hand to your general contractor to let him know what walls need to stay, which need to be removed, which walls are painted, what color, which walls are papered, etc. Super detailed. I'll share my doc with you tomorrow.
In the meantime, we also had to do a complete furniture plan for a room. Obviously I picked my nursery since I was almost done with the design. But I added a few new finds. Check out my updated board below...
Here is a shot of my actual board that I'm presenting today in class...
- Slip-covered Glider Chair, PB Kids
- Orange Chevron Rug, Jonathan Adler (I'm going to try and make my own like this...stay tuned :)
- White/Navy Quilt, PB Kids
- Navy Twill Blackout Curtains, PB Kids
- Gilded Gold Frames, Potterybarn
- Kendall Crib, PB Kids
- Cameron 4-Shelf, PB Kids
- Dresser, Burlington Coat Factory (total steal!)
- White Baskets, PB Kids
- Crib Skirt Fabric, Wilmington Multi, Calico Corners
- I totally can't find where I found that lamp and it is driving me crazy...if I figure it out I'll share immediately!