Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What a beautifully styled closet!

As Ryan and I try to purge some of our clothes to get closet space ready for the baby, I can not help but dream of a walk-in closet one day. We live in a 50's rambler that I adore, but let me let you in on a little secret...back in the 50's I think people wore a total of 5 outfits--seriously that is all that will fit in each of our closets. I can't believe how small they were built!

And while this closet is totally impractical because if I had a walk-in I would custom build shelves to make every nook and cranny usable, I don't think I've ever seen a more beautifully styled photograph in a Potterybarn catalog!

Seriously, I would love to replicate this look somehow...maybe in my upstairs guestroom? It's already beige...

The collection is called Blacksmith...and I do love the contrast between the wrought iron, distressed wood, and then the beautiful white ottoman and chandelier. Love love love!



Perfect little jewelry tree for guests
 
I might need to get one of these Blacksmith Wall-Mount Bars with Hooks. This would even be cute to hang photos or frames from!



No comments:

Post a Comment