Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Favorite Kitchens

They say the kitchen is the soul of the house. If that's true my soul would be an all-white with glass doors, platinum shaker-style hardware, a large white farm sink, and Carrera marble frosting...but that's just me!

Yesterday was a big day for my kitchen...my father (aka my hero) layed new tile in my kitchen....say goodbye to the awful baby blue and cream linoleum. We are grouting tonight so look for the big reveal on Friday! Here is a sneak peek:


Speaking of kitchens.........here are my favorite kitchens of all time:

DISCLAIMER 1: I have been collecting these images for months/years so I have no idea where I found many of them, but none of these photos are mine. 

DISCLAIMER 2: (aka Reality Check): Although I love my kitchen and it's fabulous upgrades, my kitchen in no way shape or form will look like these heavenly visions below so adjust expectations accordingly.





Gwenyth Paltrow's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment