Monday, February 6, 2012

Nursery Progress - 5

Well...the nursery painting is DONE! We literally painted for two days straight...and I outlasted all non-pregger volunteers :) Ryan says I have more energy now than before I was pregnant!

The stripes were much harder than we had anticipated--but after many touch-ups and touch-ups to the touch-ups they are perfect! A huge thank you to my mom, Ryan, my sister, and her boyfriend who helped make this possible and didn't judge me as I obsessed over every square inch with a fine toothed comb!

Every person I love has helped in some way with this nursery--and it really does make it that much more special.



We still have much to do--the curtain rod just shipped to me so I have to hang the curtains, the brass chandelier, the gold frames...and of course bring in the dresser and glider...but we are getting so close!!!

For the colors I used Benjamin Moore's Bold Blue & Decorator's White--both mixed in Valspar's Zero-VOC Certified "asthma & allergy friendly"™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America

Love this paint! Benefits include:

  • Certified "asthma & allergy friendly"™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
  • Dries to an antimicrobial finish
  • Provides a mold and mildew resistant finish
  • Uncompromising quality
  • No lingering odor
  • Zero VOC



1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are amazing. Can't wait to come up and see it in person <3

    ReplyDelete